20170403

Mirage of Dragon: 5 months in progress


This entire month I have been working on the level design. Building platforms and such... I think I have about 20% of the world done - that's not much at all, but the rest should be faster to make. Also re-designing some of the older stuff.

I have a lot to say, but have no time for it unfortunately. So may be later. :) For now I have some pictures to show...

Upgraded cover art. Still not final, I think, but an improvement for sure:
It should look more like a book cover... and it does.

 Always wanted to do something like this - a room of patterns! :
All patterns except the small yellow balls.


Another dragon sub-form (still in progress! I might change everything):
It's starting to look like a horror game... It probably is.

Ark

No comments:

Post a Comment