20161114

Ghostdream: The Book And The Guide


This is probably my final post related to Ghostdream. Already have some stuff to show from my next game, so I hope my blog will be more lively the following year.

>The puzzles in Ghostdream might be difficult, so I have written a short guide for it on Steam - you can read it here:
Ghostdream Short Guide

>In case you want to read the game's book and you haven't found it on the Steam page (I had difficulties finding it myself to be honest...) here's a link:
Ghostdream Black Book

Ghostdream Black Book Cover
 ~<<XXX-X>II<X-XXX>>~

That's it for now. 
No need for parting speeches or postmortems... because I'll make a prequel in about 3 years from now on! I hope this next time I'll have all the time I'll need.
It will be awesome
...I hope.

Ark

No comments:

Post a Comment